FIT4MOM® instructors carry out excellence in the instruction of Pre and Postnatal Fitness classes. They offer safe, fun and inspiring workouts to new moms. We are a mother centered company and program so instructor is allowed to teach class with stroller aged children in tow! You do not have to be a mom to apply though.
• FIT4MOM® instructors are expected to teach classes in the approved FIT4MOM® class formats while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods
• Self market and promote classes
• Personal physical strength, endurance and flexibility
• Exhibit enthusiasm for Stroller Strides and for fitness
• Customer service attitude at all times while representing the program
• Provide positive feedback and encouragement to all levels of participants
• FIT4MOM®, other national fitness certification, or degree in an Exercise Science
• Adult, Child & Infant CPR Certification (in-person classes...more