FIT4MOM® instructors carry out excellence in the instruction of Pre and Postnatal Fitness classes. They offer safe, fun and inspiring workouts to new moms. We are a mother centered company and program so instructor is allowed to teach class with stroller aged children in tow! You do not have to be a mom to apply though.
• FIT4MOM® instructors are expected to teach classes in the approved FIT4MOM® class formats while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and physical fitness training methods
• Self market and promote classes
• Personal physical strength, endurance and flexibility
• Exhibit enthusiasm for Stroller Strides and for fitness
• Customer service attitude at all times while representing the program
• Provide positive feedback and encouragement to all levels of participants
• FIT4MOM®, other national fitness certification, or degree in an Exercise Science
• Adult, Child & Infant CPR Certification (in-person classes only)
• Liability Insurance (This is an independent contractor job)
• Teach 1-3 classes per week
• Complete all requirements to be certified through Stroller Strides LLC
• Complete CEC Requirements as necessary
What are we considering when choosing an instructor?
1. Quality of instruction (Knowledge, Professionalism, Personality)
2. Professional Fitness Experience (It’s not necessary but it does help)
3. Passion and Excitement for FIT4MOM® programs
4. Availability, Flexibility & Dependability
FIT4MOM® Master Trainers will be in Seattle in October/November to train YOU to teach Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre, and Body Back classes. Limited space is available, so apply soon!
Currently we are looking for instructors in Maple Valley, Kent and Covington. Pay is comparable to other group fitness instructors in the area but also includes bonus potential for number of participants in class and for signing up new members.
Please visit our website for more information on our program and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to audition to teach!